Entry 2

So it's another day and time for another journal entry.

Christmas is coming near. And with it it's bringing lots of dinner invitations, baking, eating what you've baked, eating what other people have baked and general fun and games indoors. (well I can't really speak for people from the southern hemisphere as they probably enjoy their fun and frolic outdoors in the sun. I love Christmas and winter. The Cold and the Caroling and all the baking- I love it all! I know it seems a tad early to be talking about all this but what can I say - when the Christmas Spirit is in the air - you can't help but feel it and rejoice!

Every December for the past few years I begin with the same thought - I need to plan things this time - plan what gifts to get, plan what decorations to reuse and what to buy and plan what I want to wear to all the different things that everyone inevitably gets dragged to at this time of year. And every year without fail, even with all this planning something or the other slips my mind and I end up not happy with myself as the year comes to an end. The best solution for this is probably to start my planning a week in advance - end of November itself. I think its time to get things in order a little early this year. No I'm not saying I'm going to go out and actually BUY the things or do something serious about all this in the 3rd week of November itself, but there's no harm in planning things is there? :)

What I could do is get started on those handmade gifts that I always want to make to give to my friends but never have the time to make. I suppose I could also put together a list of all the things that I would like to buy at this time of the year so I could save up enough money - well whatever I can save in these short few weeks before Christmas. And I should definitely make a list of all the people who are likely to take offense to certain things that I do and prepare some 'I'm sorry' cards in advance :) :)

Anyways, I hope this also serves as a reminder to all those people who like me are great at planning but not so great at doing everything they planned on doing - maybe this will be your lucky year!

Well bye for now

:) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God in the Little things

When Hope is Smaller than a Mustard seed

Entry 1